*Last updated on June 2, 2017.
We are excited to screen All Our Father's Relations at many upcoming film festivals, community gatherings, and conferences across North America, and as far as China! Click on the links below for further information and to reserve tickets. This list will be updated as new screenings are arranged.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada | UBC Screening, Frederic Wood Theatre, March 27th, 5pm
- Calgary, AB, Canada | Eco Village of Hope Society Fundraiser, April 12th, 5:30pm
- Beijing, China | Beijing International Film Festival, April 16-23rd, Time TBA
- Steveston, BC, Canada | National Canadian Film Day, Gulf of Georgia Cannery, April 19th, 7pm
- Eugene, Oregon, US | DisOrient Asian American Film Festival of Oregon, Bijou Art Cinemas, Saturday, April 22nd, 5:30pm
- Nanaimo, BC, Canada | BC Studies Conference, Vancouver Island University Theatre, May 5th, 7pm
- Yorkton, SK, Canada | Yorkton Film Festival, May 25-28th, Time TBA
- Vancouver, BC, Canada | Vancouver Indigenous Media Arts Festival,
- Sacramento, CA, United States | Sacramento Asian Pacific Film Festival, Guild Theatre, May 27th, 6:25pm
- Edmonton, AB, Canada | Metro Cinema Society: Asian Canadian Film Series, Garneau Theatre | May 28th, 4:30pm
- All Nations Festival, Coquitlam, BC, Canada | All Nations Festival, SilverCity, June 18th, 8pm
-Vancouver, BC, Canada | Native American and Indigenous Studies Association (NAISA) Conference, First Nations Longhouse, June 23rd, 10:15am